HIV Screening and Women's Health
Published Date: 12/01/2007
Source: AETC Women's Health and Wellness Workgroup, Curriculum Update Subgroup
Authors: Joyce Alley, RN; Laura Armas, MD (Workgroup Leader); Suzanne Carlberg-Racich, MSPH; Monique M. Clesi; Andrea Norberg, MS, RN; Tonia Poteat, MPH, MMSc, PA-C; Barbara Schechtman, MPH; Karen Sherman, MA; Jamie Steiger, MPH and Barb Sturbaum, LPN
The goal of the curriculum is to promote early diagnosis and care of HIV/AIDS by encouraging HIV screening and education for all clients in family planning clinics. The curriculum consists of six modules, or sections, that are formatted as PowerPoint slide sets. Each slide set contains talking points to assist trainers with the material on the slide. Some of the sections include accompanying handouts that can be disseminated to training participants. See also the related Training Exchange
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.