Connecting HIV Infected Patients to Care: A Review of Best Practices
Source: American Academy of HIV Medicine
Published Date: 01/2009
Connecting HIV Infected Patients to Care: A Review of Best Practices PDF
This report presents steps for connecting patients to care and best practices in follow-up care for patients newly diagnosed with HIV infection. Practical tools such as tracking forms, checklists, and consent forms are included.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email email@example.com with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.