Partnership for Health: Strategies for Improving Provider-Patient Communication
Published Date: 07/2004
Author: Jean Richardson, DrPH, Principal Investigator, Partnership for Health
Source: Pacific AETC
Partnership for Health: Strategies for Improving Provider-Patient Communication PPT [101K]
Provides a general approach to improving counseling of PLWHA about safer sex and disclosure. Partnership for Health (PfH) is based on a Social Cognitive model of strengthening the patient and provider communication, message framing, repetition and reinforcement to increase the patient's knowledge, skills and motivations to practice safer sex. 29 slides. See also the 2004 PWP Training Exchange
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.