Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in Adults and Adolescents: Training Slide Sets
Published Date: 02/2013
Source: AETC National Resource Center
Author: Susa Coffey, MD
Summary includes 80 slides with speaker notes. Additional presentations cover changing therapy, adherence, ARV toxicities, and special issues in the use of antiretrovirals. See the AIDSInfo Web site
for the current version of the U.S. DHHS Adult and Adolescent Antiretroviral Treatment Guidelines.
Browse similar resources:
|Materials Usage Guidelines|close
We ask that those wishing to use the materials found on the AETC NRC website honor the following guidelines:
- Slide sets and other materials that appear on the AETC NRC website are intended for public use, unless otherwise noted.
- You may use or present a slide set or other material in its entirety if you credit the author and source of the material.
- Similarly, you may incorporate selected slides or resources from the AETC NRC website into another public presentation if you credit the author and/or source of the materials.
- If you use materials from the AETC NRC website in preparing other presentations or materials, please Include an appropriate reference citation.
- Do not publish or post materials found on the AETC NRC site without permission from their creators or copyright holders.
- For examples of appropriate citation, see our Using and Adapting Slides frequently asked questions.
Copyright 2013, the AIDS Education & Training Centers National Resource Center, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Email email@example.com with questions, comments, or problems. See disclaimer for usage guidelines.